This GAPPS Micro package is for Android running Lollipop 5.0.x devices wich using ARM Platform. And this article is not for noob and crybabies.
GAPPS Micro for Android Lollipop 5.0 ARMThis package is designed for users of legacy devices with small system partitions or those who prefer a minimalistic approach. In this package you will find the core Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services (replaces stock/AOSP Exchange Services), Face Detection for Media, Face Unlock, and the following Play Store applications:
Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar)
Google Now Launcher
Google Play services
Size: 14.09 MB (aproximately)
Developer: Open GApps
Direct link to download GAPPS Micro for Android Lollipop 5.0.x Devices with ARM Platform
Latest version via github.
prohibited by developer
v Download from Mediafire
x Download from Drive
x Download from Mega
x Download from Dropbox? No, thanks, and go to hell. I hate dropbox and other similiar hosting file which limiting the download bandwith (mean: others cannot download anymore if the limit reached, except the owner/uploader).
How to Install GAPPS Micro for Android Lollipop 5.0 to your phone.
- Make sure your device have more than 141.09 MB free capacity on system partition.
- Make sure you have custom recovery on your device.
- Copy GAPPS Micro package into root of your phone storage (internal or external), it is the way you can find this package easier later on.
- Reboot into Recovery Mode, the combination key may vary depend on your device's vendor. Google it.
- In custom recovery mode, chose to install zip from sdcard. Remember, the menu option for flashing zip is different for each custom recoveries.
- Then chose GAPPS Micro package in the storage (internal or eksternal) you placed earlier.
- Confirm your action to flash open_gapps-arm-5.0-micro.zip file and wait till it finished.
Yes, you're now have Google on your phone whatever ROM you're using now. Congratulations.
Enjoying this post? Just share to your friends.