This GAPPS Pico package is for Android running Nougat 7.1.x Devices wich using ARM64 Platform.
GAPPS Pico for Android Lollipop 7.1 ARM64This GAPPS package is designed for users who want the absolute minimum GApps installation available. In this package you will find the core Google system base, Google Play Store, Google Calendar Sync, and the following Play Store application:
Google Play services
File Description:Name: open_gapps-arm64-7.1-pico.zip
Size: ± 99.33 MB
Direct link to download GAPPS Pico for Android 7.1.x Devices with ARM64
Latest version via github.
prohibited by developer
- Download from Mediafire here
- Download from Drive here
- Download from Mega here
- Download from Dropbox? No, thanks, and go to hell. I hate dropbox and other similiar hosting file which limiting the download bandwith. (mean: others cannot download anymore if the limit reached, except the owner/uploader).
How to Install GAPPS Pico for Android Nougat 7.1 to your phone.
- Make sure your device have ± 99.33 MB free capacity on system partition.
- Make sure you have custom recovery on your device.
- Copy GAPPS Pico package into root of your phone storage (internal or external), it is the way you can find this package easier later on.
- Reboot into Recovery Mode, the combination key may vary depend on your device's vendor. Google it.
- In custom recovery mode, chose to install zip from sdcard. Remember, the menu option for flashing zip is different for each custom recoveries.
- Then chose GAPPS Pico package in the storage (internal or eksternal) you placed earlier.
- Confirm your action to flash open_gapps-arm64-7.1-pico.zip file and wait till it finished.